Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Lesley tried to bribe our regular contributors to write about the following topics by offering her undying love, but they already knew they had her undying love regardless of what they wrote, so it didn’t work:
- Thor is a lady now.
- The guy who coined the term “Manic Pixie Dream Girl” is sorry.
- Would you eat 112-year-old ham?
- “I don’t care if you like it” feminism.
- Giving your dog an awesome party on the day he’s going to be euthanized.
- A new app lets you create your own Seinfeld episodes, and of course it’s called Kramera.
- Women who post sexy pictures on social media are judged as less attractive by female peers.
- Would you welcome this robot into your family?
- Do women really need a BFF?
- Stop feeling sorry for Rachel McAdams.
- This is probably a bad way to try to kill a spider.
- The best music videos that didn’t get a VMA nomination.
Which topic should Lesley have insisted upon covering at the risk of her love being revoked? Would you like to write about any of them? Well, hey, we’ve got an email address for that: email@example.com.