You know I've got a list of stuff that no one wrote about this week, so here it is for your viewing, clicking, and commenting pleasure. I'm also trying to figure out why no one listened to me this week. Hmmm. Was it the day I made all my staffers come into work with Undone Hair and take photos of it? Maybe folks were a little bit mad at me?
Anyway (do you have a pet peeve about people saying anywho? It reminds me of this girl who would say "Geez Louis" instead of "Geez Louise". Anyway), let us know which of these topics you would like to see written about on the site? And these guys will maybe obey and get on it. XO
- Which "Arrested Development" character would you ask for sex advice?
- High school girls formed a "white girls club."
- Playboy's first Mexican playmate of the year.
- Are you an emotional cheat?
- Do you dress for your partner around the house?
- Do eating disorder confessions do more harm than good?
- "What's wrong with slut-shaming? I believe in shame."
- Overprotective parents are fucking up their kids.
- There are jobs that make you fat.
- Couples are divided by wanting to watch different television shows.
- The Sun had men judge a panel of naked women so we can all feel better about our bodies.
- Pregnant teen photos were banned from a yearbook.