Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
First thing: We are looking to bring on a couple of new regular writers who can cover politics and current events in smart, compelling, accessible ways. If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I've been wanting to expand our coverage of internationally impactful events for a long time, as has Lesley, and we are really determined to make it happen.
Let's see, what else: Speaking of Lesley, she emailed our EditorsXO list with her usual smart suggestions this week, but these lucky-number-11 below went uncovered. What do you think of them?
- "Let's sue the President!" says all but five House Republicans.
- Restaurant kitchens are pretty misogynistic places.
- This guy wrote his own hilarious obituary.
- "'80s Italian Goth" would be an awesome look to try.
- The latest Florida beach attraction: flesh-eating bacteria.
- This guy posed for pregnancy portraits when his wife didn't want to.
- Matthew Knowles is teaching a Beyoncé "bootcamp."
- The Great Alabama Amputated Penis Caper.
- It's a crappy time to be a female NFL fan right now.
- These Airbnb squatters are pretty audacious.
- Land's End has expanded their science-themed T-shirt selection to include girls' tops after people got annoyed that they were only in the boys' section of the catalog.
Also feel free to use this page to talk to me about random general questions and requests, as you do, because this is where I spend my weekends and I like to hear from you whether off-topic or not. So hijack away, if inclined. XO