Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Here we go again with the topics the xoWriters and xoEditors couldn't get to this week. As you know, this was a very news-y week, and more than anything we are just so glad that our community is OK after the tragedy in Boston. I'm not angry with anyone this week for forgetting about these topics -- mostly we just focused on taking good care of ourselves and sending out good vibes into the world. For me that includes drinking tons of Kombucha, getting injected with B-vitamins and going easy on my employees.
- Sex messes.
- Women don't appreciate their looks at the time.
- Do attackers choose victims based on the way we walk?
- Why I don't care if my daughter gets fat.
- Can you tell if someone will be good in bed before sleeping with them?
- Women make an average of 9 new friends after giving birth.
- 3-day rule is out -- new dating rules for digital age.
- Awkward questions for personal trainers.
- Pottytraining trend starts right after birth.
- Stop saying "master bedroom."
Which of these timely topics from around the Internet would you like to read about on this very Internet site?