I realize the chances of Kate Middleton reading this are probably small, but just in case, do you have any baby name suggestions since she's in labor?
- Elizabeth is 8-1 fave if baby's a girl.
- Frances and Anne rank at 10-1 and 12-1
- John and Charles are front-runners for boys, ranking at 10-1
- Philip is at a respectable 14-1 odds
- Edward is wagered at 16-1.
I actually like mortifying baby names.
I'm all about Apple and Suri and Khaleesi. I think Your Highness Banana Barristan Selmy would sound really cool.
You? Or do you have a favorite baby name in general?
Whatever she does, just please, Princess, not Mike. So many Mikes.
Find Mandy long-form at http://tinyurl.com/stadtmiller.