Since I'm a visual person I hardly ever remember the album title but I just remember what the album art looks like.
Hi guys! Yay, time for another video--this week addressing the question of signature makeup looks. Hopefully, you can all see the video below, but if not, watch it straight at the source here.
• My signature look and “just knowing”: :37
• Alle’s list of demands: 1:07
• Step one: Consider your face. 1:33
• Step two: Aesthetics, a Cher for all seasons and the style detective. 1:46
• Step three: Thinking about your life, featuring the Queen of England. 2:22
• Step four: That thing I’m always yelling about. 2:53
• A final warning: 3:11
Do you guys have a makeup uniform? What is it? How did you discover it? I filmed a segment for this where I talked about how I found each of the individual elements of my look, but I had to cut it out due to time constraints. If you guys want to know how I came to fall in love with shimmery cheeks, etcetera, let me know, and I’ll post it in the comments!