Since I'm a visual person I hardly ever remember the album title but I just remember what the album art looks like.
If you’re a child of the '80s like me then you love Jem & The Holograms. Shush it, yes you do.
What’s not to love? Alter egos, a hologram machine, rock music, world travel, orphans.
Jem was my style icon as a kid, and now, as everyone lately seems to be pointing out, I’m turning into her!
FUN FACT: I played her on stage in a musical parody! Here I am as Jem, hanging out on a balcony on Christopher Street.
So listen, I’m not a professional makeup artist, but I do know how to have fun. That is to say PLEASE DON’T GET ALL UP IN MY GRILL IF I DON’T DO SOMETHING “RIGHT.”
Here’s what I used for this truly outrageous makeover:
- Olay Regenerist Serum
- Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer
- Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder
- Make Up For Ever Powder Blush in Neon Pink 75
- High Definition Loose Paint in HD Pink
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes
- Makeup For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Satin Fuscia
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Benefit They’re Real!
- Mattese Elite Fairy Dust
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
Have fun, and look out for those Misfits!