Oh, don't pretend like you don't have one!
• This week I trolled the web for beauty ideas and found a whole bunch of things that made me want to curl up on my couch, light a wood-scented candle, and crank up the Neil Diamond Christmas album. [Into The Gloss]
• YouBeauty outlines three ways to do your hair in your sleep. For beachy waves, last night I washed my hair, applied Living Proof's Perfect Hair Day styling cream and air-dried my hair. I slept in a French braid and woke up to cute, non-frizzy waves--no heat-styling (or really any work at all) required.
• I'm definitely going to make this candy cane body scrub and give it as a gift. Best idea ever. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• Stay home and have sex instead of going to that annoying white elephant party. This YourTango post outlines the ways sex makes you more beautiful.
• Don't get out of your sweats to trudge all the way to the salon--cut your own bangs at home. You can do it! [Bustle]
• Give yourself an ombre radiant orchid manicure with these diamond-infused nail polishes in Pantone's color of the year. [Refinery29]
See something pretty on the internet you'd like to see here? Tell me!