Oh, don't pretend like you don't have one!
- Nude nail polish for different skin types (including your undertones) if you're looking for a formula that's really close to the color of your skin.
- All of these products are packaged so beautifully, you'll want to install a mini wall shelf to keep them on display (or put them with your perfume collection, at the very least). I had to try LCN Magic Flacon golden glow. It's a deliciously scented "glow powder" that comes in a ridiculously old-school super-glam atomizer (Flacon means "a small, often decorative bottle with a tight-fitting stopper or cap"). I know I just said this, but it smells really so good. And you're encouraged to spray it in your hair, which is what I did. It's an easy look that goes well with my nude nails, and it'll be perfect for hitting up the bars after a long lazy day on the beach (and no shower). [Glo]
- I apply hand cream somewhat compulsively. It's strange, but I can't do work without it nearby. It started in college: whenever I set up for a long library session I would always whip out my hand lotion and set it up next to my highlighters and Nalgene. Good old Vaseline Healthy Hand And Nail is usually my favorite, but sunscreen is important. This is a roundup of the best hand creams with UV protection.
- How to use those egg-shaped beauty blending sponges. [The Beauty Department]
- The Refinery29 beauty gals tried some really granola-y natural beauty, e.g. lemon juice -- just lemon juice -- as deodorant.